CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Hallween...a few days late

My day started early, with a trip to Olivia's school for her Halloween Parade. They did the parade first thing in the morning so they could have their class parties after. Liv was a ghost and Ella a pixie. Mckenna took Ella around in the parade which made Ella feel pretty special. Then it was back to my house with Ella in tow. At 1:30 I had to go back to pick up Olivia from school. Then back to the house again. Susie, Rob, Budah and Mik came up around 4:30 to do some trick or treating around my neighborhood. I was also able to get some pictures of my grandkids together in their costumes. David came and picked up the girls, Susie and Rob took their kids home and Neal and I handed out candy at our house. At 8:30 we went to Susie's home for a taco soup dinner. We got home around 10. What a busy day. It was all worth it.




No comments: