CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8 by 8 tag

8 Things I like a Whole Lot...
*My Husband
*Susie (Daughter)
*David (Son)
*Olivia (Grand daughter)
*Ella (Grand daughter)
*Austin (Grand son)
*Mikala (Grand daughter)
*Rob (my Son in Law)
8 Places I'd like to visit
*Whales
*Scotland
*Miami (haven't been since Susie was 3)
*New York City
*England
*Germany
*New Hampshire (Anywhere in the state)
*Washington DC (sure a lot has changed since the last time I was there)
8 Favorite Places to eat...
*Home
*Makado
*PF Changs
*All the restaurants on Fishermans Warf SF
*The Officers Club at Fort Douglas (its no longer open and I miss it)
*The Great Wall (Hawaii)
*Market Street Grill
*Red Lobster
8 things I've learned from my past...
*Honesty is the best policy
*Life is to short
*You can't change the past
*Make each day count
*Always be sure to say I love you
*Take time to smell the flowers
*Be a good friend
*Live with no regrets

8 Phrases I say often...
*You've got to be kidding
*Shucky Darn
*Oh Shoot
*Tuff titty said the kitty
*Oh Geez Louise
*Heavens to Betsy
*History repeats itself
*I love you
8 Things I want to do before I die...
*Go on a cruise
*Take my husband to Yellow Stone National Park
*Go to a Broadway play
*Take my Grandchildren to Hawaii
*Take my Grandchildren to Disneyland
*Get my will done
*See my house painted
*Get new window coverings

8 things I currently want or need...
*More Money
*My Husband to be healthy
*More time in the day
*My children to be happy and healthy & secure
*Watch my grandchildren grow up
*To travel
*Get house "in order"
*Spend more time with my extended family
8 things I Miss...
*My Mom
*My Dad
*The time we used to spend at Wallsburg
*The time we used to spend as a family
* My children being children
*Being able to walk without pain
*Water skiing
*Snow skiing



No comments: